pouring out stories abt me, my experiences, recipes of what i like to cook, my opinions about what i see around... etc. etc.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

that mishievous thing you have done

I was thinking of recalling, remembering and registering some of the mischievous things that I have done as a kid and an adolescent...

Cutting classes and going for movies/watching cricket matches... during my higher secondary times... well, shd be in everyone's book...

During my 7th std., I had this Maths teacher, who used to punish students by caning for the no. of points the students miss out of a full score... and well, it was a monthly test - and I scored 1 out of 20 points... - 19 canings... and that was during adolescent times... dhill aa poyi adi vangittu... 19 canings on both the palms... and impressions on the forehand and wrist... and walked back to my seat and on the way back to my seat I winked at a girl student who felt sorry for my canings and shocked her :-) and her name has 1/2 of my name followed by a Priya...


6th std., I was so much hating my Hindi classes and the Hindi teacher... I decided to stay in Tamil class itself and not go to the Hindi class... hiding among the last benchers... and 10 minutes into the class... villain maadhri Hindi master sudden entry... and he grabbed me by my ears and dragged me out of the class... and on the way out... after talking to the Tamil teacher... who was annoyed by my misdemeanour, decided to cane me for his share... I walked out feeling heroic... and came to know who vathi-vechufied abt me to the Hindi master... LUNCH BREAK... after lunch an arguement and fight broke out between me and the guy (who was also a class-representative) and I pushed him over the benches and he fell down and came down with a bout of Ashthma attack (I did not know he was prone to ashthma)... and again punishments followed... kneel down in the play-ground sand for a couple of hours... and I would feel proud and heroic of waht I have done again when girls visited the playground water taps to fill their water bottles... haa haa...

I guess, this was in 3rd std or 4th std... my neighbour and best friend had this habit of poking others with his pencil on the thighs and head... and that was bugging me for quite some time... and I decided to put an end to it... I took out a compass from my geometry box and planted it on the top of his head... OMG... I felt so bad to see his bleeding head, his blood soaked shirt and blood stains on the bench and floor... it feels so gory looking back... and punishment again... this time in front of the school over-looking the road until the end of the day... but the very next day, this guy came back with a bandage and we again sat together on the bench and were best of the friends again...

more to come....

1 comment:

Sapadu to random musings.😁 said...

oru ponna kannadichutu dhilla ezhuthura....